Saturday, September 12, 2015

Forced march turnabout


Rick insists I walk each day.

We've seen the difference in the brain colors before and after walking.

I really don't mind because I love exploring the area but we still refer to them as forced marches. And there are the days, when I am really tired, my attitude registers on the bottom of the enthusiasm scale, although once I'm out, it raises fast.

We normally go at the end of the day, but this morning I got him out of bed. It was a perfect late summer day with a feel of autumn.

Wandering behind the upper village the views of the Alps, a few errant sunflowers that escaped the harvest and grapes waiting for the harvest created a wonderful morning of chatting, taking photos and celebrating just being together.

We chatted with a man who had a beautiful German Shepherd, smiled at joggers, stopped at the bakery on the way home for a loaf of fresh baked bread that is wonderful with honey.

Good thing we did it in the morning. It is now 17:21 and raining.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the news. We think about you. Kisses to you and Rick.

    ReplyDelete