Wednesday, August 12, 2015

It didn't grow back

My surgeon had warned me last week that she might have to drain the area where the breast had been removed if liquid continued to accumulate.

I did notice it was getting a bit bigger each day. Although I know that it is not a good thing, it was nice to have it closer to the original. Because my breasts were nonexistent into my 40s and underwhelming after that we are not talking anything impressive.

"It won't hurt," she said adding that this was not an abnormal result.

I was a bit apprehensive BUT I have 1000% confidence in her.

"Don't look," she said. I didn't although I think it would be interesting watching the procedure on someone else.

The needle went in and I didn't feel a thing as she withdrew the offending fluid.

We've made an appointment for Sept. 2nd just in case it happens again.

As always the staff were warm and explained everything they were going to do prior to doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment