Friday, July 10, 2015

Surgery on Tuesday.



Not for the breast but for the gall bladder. Bizarre, but I have faith in HUG (Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève)


They've scheduled surgery for Tuesday. The biopsy will be done at the same time. Since the gall bladder has enough stones to have a rock quarry, it has to go anyway. If it is cancer, they will start chemo as soon as possible. Then later they will deal with the breast cancer. If it isn't cancer, they'll deal with the breast cancer.

I'm so impressed with the efficiency. I'm already checked in for paperwork.

When I called Julia to tell her, she already knew. Funny conversation on the mobile.

Me: Hi, surgery on Tuesday.

J:    Check in 13 on Monday.

Me: What? ESP?

J:  The hospital called to verify.

I'm glad she's not that clairvoyant, although she could have played with her powers a bit. I'd have been tempted.

I can follow my dossier on line. I filled out the forms (above), have my password and have given both my GP and gynie access for their information.

Each person is warm, helpful.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you. Hope it goes well, Sounds like you are in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete