Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Pygmy Amazons

Wikipedia describes Amazon Warriors: 'Hippocrates describes them as: "They have no right breasts...for while they are yet babies their mothers make red-hot a bronze instrument constructed for this very purpose and apply it to the right breast and cauterize it, so that its growth is arrested, and all its strength and bulk are diverted to the right shoulder and right arm."'

I pointed out to Rick I was joining some really strong women when I lose my right breast. He pointed out that I was tiny. At five foot one or 153 cms. I'm not impressive.

I thought of starting a Pygmy Amazon Warrior group who would work not for war, but world peace. However, I was never that good with spears or bow and arrows.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete