Wednesday, June 15, 2011

26 radios to go

Julia drove me. Parked in Front. Stopped at coffee machine.

I checked in.

Took of my shirt.

Laid down on table.

Machine buzzed a few minutes

Put on my shirt

Gave me my schedule for the next 26 visits. I end on the 29th of July.

Talked with nurse who wanted to make sure I wasn't stressed.

Also had physio this morning. This is done preventatively... She gave me the number of the local coupe de feu. People you telephone and they heal any discomfort you may have. I know it sounds crazy but there are so many cases that it has worked. This isn't to kill any cancer cells but in case I feel any burning. So far no burning...Like it never happened at all.

I still feel like a fraud because there's so little problem. And there are people waiting for traitement that are really sick

Once again I was told I had a sense of humour. I honestly don't know what I said.

Off for Pizza with S&J.

No comments:

Post a Comment